The Laurel combines strength with durability to create the perfect traditional style patio umbrella for any commercial or residential setting. Between its zinc-plated ribs, spring activated steel ledge, and stainless steel parts, the Laurel is built to withstand the elements while still offering your guests abundant shade. With multiple fabric choices and tilt and lift options, an umbrella from this collection promises to last through years of enjoyment.
- Available frame options include:
- Manual Lift (No Tilt)
- Manual Lift with Push Button Tilt
- Crank Lift with Push Button Tilt
- Superior 5mm steel ribs are supported by a 1.6 mm thick aluminium center pole on the crank lift, and a 1.3mm
thick aluminum center pole on the manual lift, and manual lift with push button tilt.
- 1.375” diameter upper pole, 1.5” diameter lower pole provides incredible strength and durability.
- Non-twisting end tips won’t tear through the fabric, or become loose, ensuring the canopy will always look
- Stainless steel hardware throughout.
- Choose from 9 oz. Marine Grade Acrylic Fabric or Heavy Gauge Vinyl Material.
SPECIFICATIONS & SIZES
AVAILABLE FRAME FINISHES::
- POLISHED SILVER ANODISED
FABRIC SWATCHES DETAILS
Frankford uses only 9 oz. 100% marine grade, solution dyed acrylic fabrics, manufactured with only the highest quality raw materials and the most rigorous quality-assurance procedures.
This beautiful fabric has an outer surface finish enhanced by an Infinity Process – a treatment that ensures the lasting quality of the fabric and superior waterproofing. It is easy to clean, resistant to mould and mildew, won’t sag or stretch over time (like lighter weight fabric will), and has an exceptional guarantee against fading.